Tuesday, May 22, 2012

GIRL GONE WILD




I admit that I love high heels and that I choose for sneakers when a day of long walks waits for me. So a few days ago I picked this sporty look (but not too much thanks to my Willows) for an afternoon dedicated to finding the perfect dress for the wedding of some friends. As expected Zara's store helped me let me found an affordable and adorable look that I'll show you soon! ;)

 Ammetto di essere amante dei tacchi alti e di optare per le sneakers solo quando si prospetta una giornata di lunghe passeggiate. Così qualche giorno fa ho scelto questo look sporty (ma non troppo grazie alle mie simil Willows) per un pomeriggio dedicato alla ricerca del vestito perfetto per il matrimonio di alcuni amici. Come previsto lo store di Zara mi è venuto in aiuto e con una spesa contenuta mi sono accaparrata un look adorabile che presto vi mostrerò! ;)






Wearing:
Imperial blazer
Zara sweater
United Colors of Benetton jeans
Rossella Carrara clutch
Local shop sneakers
Desigual bracelets present from my dad

No comments:

Post a Comment