Thursday, May 31, 2012

Instagram Week

Discover the most stylish women's wool cardigan from Oasap women's cardigan store, choose from cotton cardigan and wool cardigan.











well folks, i have some bad news. as some of you may know, i am the biggest klutz in the world. and as it turns out, tuesday night.. i spilled some juice on my laptop and it is now in the shop. im not kidding when i say i burst into tears at the apple store when they told me the cost of fixing this. im also not even kidding when i tell you that a few months prior to this i accidently ran over my laptop with my car, and that also cost me more than a month's rent to fix. apparently if you destroy your macbook on your own it is not covered under the apple care warranty. imagine that! haha. hopefully i will be reunited with my laptop soon, but for now you can follow me on instagram here. or @yukasaur for daily life updates. xo.

No comments:

Post a Comment